Oldest Profession Rebranded

Supercool, I have always been free with freedom to bow
I do love to love with the light that shines in lover's life
My inner self waiting for that true missing link-my cupid

True love resides in me, my dream to cultivating fine vegetation
I'm that music, that lovely rhythm that plays to your heart's delight
I'm that mouth full of love and laughter to lift and start your day right

I'm that crazy rosette, drop me in fertile heart to sprout in expectation
I developed more passion for fantasy of how love would come to me
Like being cloud sailing seeking to see how nature mates with man

The dust at other times blown here, there and everywhere searching
Or the fog at every ground in search of new pine-instant shimmering
I have turned the adventurer; seeker watching for knife edge emprice

But nothing I known or heard like today's youthful experimentation
Like rain that run where it cares they dress deaf and dumb to care
My loin has marked blister of my burns and encounter that starts

With our eyes meeting, theirs with deadliest of invitational stare
Mine hooked, the eyes of the cultivated after milk of young dugs
Them seeing through me my captivity like musical flowy symphony

I duly ready to be taken their laurel like pocketed doe when beckoned
Like marble across floor I roll like shot, then locked we go, consumed
That's how the deed is done, with cash vaginally traded in fellowship

In the pretext to feed and update on wears and all they hawk and hook
In fine frontal facade of doing businesses they ring wares but in truth
Selling the nest bellow belle for short-falls to their needed necessities

Let's stop being simpleton, prostitution is today ripe and rebranded
And it always would smell of sea however we design the pea coat
We vampires need stakes in our low hearts or your kids are screwed

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ZACK'S STORY

TENANTS OF THE HOUSE

WHY WOMEN WON'T GO TO HEAVEN