Prayer

Day is nearly at half
Darkness soon would envelop:
Out my window is silvery sky
Casting sunshine over my greenery

This bright beauty of clarity, perfect
Allowing plants, animals as humans
Have their space; blossoming bliss
Is enlivening; awakening my senses

People I see, casual, out and about
Carry out their business as seen fit:
Those with what food munching
Straight up, my head says I pray

So I say this little prayers of mine
To those who wish and cannot see
Those in hope be out of any mishap
Those limitation brings sadness

This shine I pray brings you blessing
The light lighten as buoy your blues
Awaken He must make your helpers
Share this Mother Nature liveliness

And when it is over to turn of night
Blessing as bright as day I pray
Would the experience of sleep be
To have you anew for a tomorrow

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ZACK'S STORY

TENANTS OF THE HOUSE

WHY WOMEN WON'T GO TO HEAVEN