THOUGHTS WHILE IT RAINED

As the raindroped yesterday and the night enveloped
So my thoughts gradually drifted to you
With the wish that you were by my side
To share with me the beauty of the sound

It fiilled my heart with warmth, joy and cheer
And though you were not present to my sight and touch
The reflection fetched your spirit into my soul 
The rain drops turning into your sweet whispers

The drops resonating like delightful massage
A feeling very soothing that turned me your Clyde 
Affirming you always will be my bonnie babe on high 
The silver lining bridging each lonesome times

The melody that always will fill my heart with peal
The harmony to always turn all sounds your song
So I thank dear rain for bringing with it
Such sweet heartfelt void quenching thoughts.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ZACK'S STORY

TENANTS OF THE HOUSE

WHY WOMEN WON'T GO TO HEAVEN