MY SWEETENED LAWLESS THOUGHTS

Here, in the wild gardens of my mind, I dance,

Radically, untamed, free from the chains of the norm,

Creating the space where boundaries dissolve,

Where imagination is the only law that governs.


I paint with the colours of my body’s freedom,

Each stroke defies the rules of a world too small,

Embracing the power of what I can do,

Limited only by the scope of my mind’s reach.

I care not for society’s narrow lanes,

For I’ve torn down the walls they built around me,

Liberated from the fears that once held me tight,

Now I soar on the wings of my unchained thoughts.

I know the strength in reigning in the storm,

Mastery over my desires and whims,

Making choices rooted in wisdom’s soil,

Unafraid of the consequences I own.

No hand can steer the course of my life’s ship,

For I am the captain, charting my way,

Yet I anchor in the harbour of decency,

Guided by the stars of intellect and grace.

I know that time is a fleeting gift,

A precious jewel in life’s short thread,

And as I walk this path, I remember,

That soon, my footprints will fade in the sand.

But until then, I will live as I choose,

Radical, lawless, sweet in my defiance,

Knowing that in a world of countless voices,

Mine will echo true, bound only by my soul’s command.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TENANTS OF THE HOUSE

WHY WOMEN WON'T GO TO HEAVEN

ZACK'S STORY