Heaven on My Mind




Feelings of fever of desire bore down at me
With throbbed back and longing groins
And object of my fever? A flavescent flower
Made sweetly appealing, scintillatingly desirous
By the devastating consequence of a downpour
That with no warning pelted the market arena
To have all heels in pellet to the nearest shade
And as the mighty weep of heavens swept by us
Her clothes clingingly hugging her contour, I felt my
Love bump speedily swelled, my heart, doubly raced
Beating faster to imaginable barrel eruption concerto;
Chiselling and pawing of her pinkly channel of splendour
My hands dug deeper in my pouches, adjusted my shame
Aside only the churning state of my mind, I suffered alone
Or not, as I suspected, she felt a faint hint of my tingling
For she looked back sneered then moved a measure away

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ZACK'S STORY

TENANTS OF THE HOUSE

WHY WOMEN WON'T GO TO HEAVEN