Of Melancholy



In cloud of greyish mist I rose, awoken
But sun came bathing away the ambiance
Yet inexplicable state of knottiness stayed
Squeezing on my polluted heart and hope
Until the balmy air got haloed with nature
Birds, roving in drove to the runs of the sky
With sight, of flight, and drills: so thrilling;
A spectacle I watched as if held spellbound;
Exhibition unshackling my joy in internment
Scenic flyers of hope they were, timely too:
Angelic heart masseurs; soldiers of freedom:
How soothing their reach to depth of my soul
Welcoming were their pains drowning stunts:
The birds had seized my heart: damping my
Longings, dreams, and plans to passing limbo;
My gloominess rerouted to sense of delight.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ZACK'S STORY

TENANTS OF THE HOUSE

WHY WOMEN WON'T GO TO HEAVEN