BIRTHDAY WISHFUL THINKING:

From the very first time I met you, Angel, I felt drawn to your soul. Sifting and wading through the debris of life tangles, I prayed the divine to take you and me to a place of evolution.

Where energy and intentions of relationship align, so, though age, environment, prior relationships, commitment remain barriers, I feel the beat of your heart afar, The sound of your songs without a sound.

The many hindrances may keep you away... But you are so worthy of true affection, virtuous of a life and love that defines your worth, that I persevere 

However your life runs  21 up that may keep you tucked away in shadow, If you ever are needy, I will walk into darkness have you freed, And as long as you and I keep it honest, will walk through the haze holding your hand.

You see, I would rather drown in the ocean of an angel, Than a life without one on dry land. And if you promise to give me a chamber in your heart, I promise to stay forever.

For there in the chamber is where the aura is; that makes you angelic and a star, And time I pray, and trust will make the seed I here water today grow into prime of age.

I pray harmony in your life here on. So even if I never see you again, know that no matter what may in your tomorrow, that you have and always be truly cherished and loved.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ZACK'S STORY

TENANTS OF THE HOUSE

WHY WOMEN WON'T GO TO HEAVEN