MY CLOSED SIDE UNVEILED

MY CLOSED SIDE UNVEILED
Laughing for no reason is like dreaming of memories
When I have travelled far and wide, in my mind
Seeing myself among the glittering stars in the sky
Or, sailing to a suburb city as if I did not need wings
For countless hours, I have lost myself in wonder
My muse, like in the vastness of the sea,
To feel the power and beauty of the waves
The elegance of the gentle touches, heavenly
The mastery of where and when to kiss, seraphic
Filling the pelvic and heart-like breath of salvation
The triumph of my spirit overcoming all yearnings,
My senses Inspired me to be young and vibrant again
Oh, love, it is cham you ushered to soothe my loneliness
Helping and enhancing my treasure chest of memories,
Love, of which I only knew from books and songs, distantly
Has indeed sneaked up on me, made me gracefully captive.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ZACK'S STORY

TENANTS OF THE HOUSE

WHY WOMEN WON'T GO TO HEAVEN