MY MOTHER - A REFLECTION

I awoke today in memories of a loving mother, I grew, 
Who through thick and thin, stood steadfast and true. 
In my years of rebellion and endless strife,
She bore the brunt of my troubles and skive.

Not deserving of the pain I caused, 
Her heart, so pure, never paused. 
With limited means, she cared and gave, 
Her love, a beacon, to my soul saved.

Now, with the wisdom that time bestows, 
I see the sacrifices, the love that flows. 
As a parent now, I understand the weight, 
The trials she faced, the burdens so great.

Mothers are golden, their worth beyond measure, 
Embodiments of love, endurance, and treasure. 
In reflection, I kneel, seeking forgiveness, 
For mothers are the epitome of selfless kindness.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TENANTS OF THE HOUSE

WHY WOMEN WON'T GO TO HEAVEN

ZACK'S STORY