TO MABEL EKEZIE. A BIRTHDAY WISH.

Mabel, know this: you are an Icon of Grace, A beacon of light
In all aspect of life, our family light so bright,
Generous heart you are, so strong and true,
A mother of five, with love as water to brew.

Your kindness, the flow of a gentle stream,
In family hearts, you have worked to plant birthday dreams.
Steadfast, you have been through thick and thin,
And as lovable and reliable soul you have been.

Mabel, your birthday we ought engrave,
In our hearts and minds, as love we crave.
Because you have led us all with a gentle hand,
In the remembrance of others, with whom you stand.

Forgive my belated birthday wish, dear sister, for I am but human,
Distracted by life’s daily hustle and summons.
So though, this maybe late, my love I assure you, is no less,
For you, my dear sis, I always would truly love, I confess.

Happy belated birthday, with all my heart,
From your proud sibling, heart never apart.
I pray your days are filled with joy and cheer,
For you are cherished darlyn,  so, so dearly.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TENANTS OF THE HOUSE

WHY WOMEN WON'T GO TO HEAVEN

ZACK'S STORY