Sample Letter of Request for Assistance

Date:

From:
....................
....................

To:
....................
....................

Dear Sir/Madam.

APPEAL FOR FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE.

I am, on behalf of my family hereby requesting for financial assistance from your good office for the heart operation of my grandson who is now confined at st. Nicholas Hospital. He was diagnosed last month, July 20, 2015 through an audiogram test (attached) and the doctor and other examiners from St. Nicholas stated that my grandson would need an operation because two arteries blocked would require operation to be corrected.
The heart operation, we have been informed will cost 1.5 million dollars at St. Damian and 1million dollars at St. Nicholas Hospital. I have chosen to have him do the operation at St. Nicholas Hospital to cut cost. However, I have since ran out of cash because of the huge money needed to carry out the operation. And, all the money I have spent and had to borrow up to this stage. Hence the need for my request for your help to save the life of my dear grandson.
It is of deep sorrow when a mother looses her daughter to a mysterious ailment which was what happened to his mother who was my daughter. It would therefore be a double tragedy if because of lack of finance I now loose her son in tow. I plea that you should please by God's grace be kind to give this request a favourable consideration.
Thank you very much and may the almighty God bless you and your kind heart.

Mrs. Rogis Jamesi.

PS: The following documents are attached for your information and verification;
    1) Medical report/statement
    2) Laboratory report
    3) Cost implications for the   
         operation
    4) Letter of acceptance by St.  
         Nicholas Hospital.

Comments

Kevin Marshall said…
Great Post!!

Thanks for sharing this wonderful post with us. I stumbled upon this financial aid appeal example while desperately searching for guidance, and I must say, it's been a godsend. The detailed breakdown and the inclusion of specific examples really helped me understand how to articulate my own circumstances effectively. It's reassuring to know that others have successfully used similar approaches to secure the financial aid they needed. Kudos for shedding light on such an essential aspect of college life!

Popular posts from this blog

ZACK'S STORY

TENANTS OF THE HOUSE

WHY WOMEN WON'T GO TO HEAVEN