Timi Ehizogie's Sonnet.

Timi, my dear, your name dances on my lips, A melody of longing, sweet, loving and strong. 
In the quiet corners of my heart, you’ve sprung, A secret bloom that’s right where it belongs.

I yearn to traverse the depths of your body and soul, To set your eyes and heart with stars. Each heartbeat emits a reminder of you wanting to be with me, hungry for my touch, to hold you close beneath celestial skies.

It was fate, the wonderous mistress, weaving her thread that has bonded us in this web. I am older, married, and experienced, While you, my darling, have life’s grand expanses to experience.

Still, I dream of us having stolen moments, wild and free When time stands still, and it’s just you and me stripped of all pretences.

Thank you for all the stolen moments we have shared so far, 
For the kisses sent across the net. 
And though our paths may diverge, I want you to know I’ll always care, my baby boo,  Timi.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ZACK'S STORY

TENANTS OF THE HOUSE

WHY WOMEN WON'T GO TO HEAVEN