MY THOUGHTS AS BIRTHDAY WISH TO MY WIFE, YINKA OZIQUE.

The longer I have been with and loved you,
The more deeply I have come to realise in truth that often
Love, whether we call it an affair, friendship, marriage, or  brief romance,
Is the sentimental seek and search to, mirror and magnify one's life in another
And after planting, and gently nurturing it; nicely, kindly, steadfastly and committedly to growing,
On such a journey will come stumbling mountains, distractions and all sorts of scuttles
At such moment went life, love, shame, sorrow and distractions intervene
That is when a clear kind, wonderful and angelic  person like the one I have in my life becomes  a life-line
There to beam me back to reality, to refocus on my presence, be grateful and be in the grace of divine presence
You, Yinka Ozique, you are that angel that miracle of marriage has afforded me
Happy birthday darlyn, and as you move on from May 5th, may the renewed journey remain blessed as has been the others.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ZACK'S STORY

TENANTS OF THE HOUSE

WHY WOMEN WON'T GO TO HEAVEN