My Closed Side Unveiled

 Smiling without cause is memories like dreams

When many a mile I have seen me transported

Seeing me amongst the dotting sky stars

Or, walk on water as often fly without wings

 

For many hours I have found myself gazing

My inspiration like being in the ocean,

To hear the running and rushing of waters

The simplicity of the gentle feel; celestial

 

The subtility of mind control

Penetration of my head as heart

The feat of my soul overcoming my fears,

Tuned me sporadically, applauding me

 

Oh, love, you have come to quieten my troubles

Aiding and adorning a pick-me-up memory bank,

Love, of which I only hear and read of; is far removed

Has no doubt crept upon me; made me a victim, beatified.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ZACK'S STORY

TENANTS OF THE HOUSE

WHY WOMEN WON'T GO TO HEAVEN