GOD, MY GUIDING LIGHT

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ 

In shadows' depths where doubts and fears reside,

God my guiding light emerges, strong and bright,

Remains my mentor's touch, a beacon by my side,

In disquieting times, He is there to reassure my stride.

 

Done with wisdom flame, He stokes my inner fire,

Igniting my passion, hunger, purpose, and desire,

Sees to my hidden strengths, my gifts unbounded,

And shaping me into diamonds from a mere ember.

 

His gentle words are like melodies that overflow,

Inspiring dreams like inventions of stories untold,

His presence fills my heart, and I always am assured

That with His support, I’m bound to reach His shore.

 

Oh God, my mentor, your guidance brings me grace,

As your light shall guide me through life's daunting chase.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ZACK'S STORY

TENANTS OF THE HOUSE

WHY WOMEN WON'T GO TO HEAVEN