Crazy Muse

How I long for lost times, unfulfilled; 

Time I spent waiting, expecting, hoping; 

Long infantile nights of wakeful dreams: 

Days spent imagining twosome on a beach; 

Days and times, sailing the oceans together; 

Days so wired; totally blinded to right mind. 


If only I knew things, I know now, then; 

That that tinny play chum of raven hair; 

Of rosy, gorgeous and red-earth face, 

Of lusciously, luxurious masticating lips, 

Of shiny, knife-like eye when angered, 

Could have been mine, if I had right mind. 


If only I could launch me back, reverse time, 

I would tell her all the delightful things I ought

Like, 

I'm your anointed other half; 

Yakkety-yak.

She's wedded: 

So needless is this reliving, 

Like,

Dreamscape sailing in fog; 

Like,

Silliness: 

Maybe,

Still, I think though, she ought, rightly be mine.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ZACK'S STORY

TENANTS OF THE HOUSE

WHY WOMEN WON'T GO TO HEAVEN