MZ KISS THE STREET RAP CYMBAL PLANS A REMIX WITH VA-VA-VOOM IN ONDO STATE!

 


Mz KissπŸ’‹ the beautiful, graceful, intelligent and talented is also as down-to-earth humble and grounded as can be despite her celebrity and icon status.

 

I noted there were lots of giggling and heads turning to a particular corner of the WP (Work & Play) bar and restaurant, 44, Community Road, Off Allen, where Mz Kiss and her, equally chic fair lady guest sat with the Multi COO of a group of companies, and a restaurateur, Ade Ojuoko, sat. The sexy sporty singer showed she takes some beating as a fashionista even as simply dressed in multi-coloured knickers, a detrimental top and without makeup as she appeared; commanding, elegant and splendid a petite-pretty presence.

The rap prima donna., Mz Kizz says she will be live in Ondo State, to grace the 6th, Ondo Motorsports Rally, coming up on the 8th of April, 2023, when we spoke.

So, everyone looking for a wonderful day out with a difference from the hectic city living, the Ilara-Mokin festival of speed, Nigeria’s biggest and most mixed combo celebration of the history of Motorsports, starts from 7th of April and runs until the 8th of April, 2023. For all cars and bikes buffs, there will be arrays of cars; classic and vintage on the display by brands like Toyota, Elizade, TMT, etc and for the rally and speed lovers, come feed on the so plenty va va voom to have your appetite filled to satisfaction and your eyes, drunk.

 

My chat with Mz KissπŸ’‹:

 

1. How was the last reception to your last Ilara-Mokin gigs? What was the crowd reception like?

“It was amazing, I have performed twice in different years, and both were amazing, I remember the first performance was at Elizade University and then performed after the Motor Race in Akure. Both were very happy experiences.”

 

2. I know you have said a lot in previous interviews about your father being a Pastor, did being in church as a Christian help give direction and meaning to your singing or was it the opposite? And why did you choose the rap genre, given you are a pastor’s daughter who is supposed to have been shielded, and piously safeguarded from the Lagos ‘gragra,’ environment?

 

“Yes, I was brought up in a Christian Home, and one of the most telling lessons I learnt was that when you train up your child in the ways of the Lord, he or she shall not depart from God or explore His gifts and talent in the best possible ways. Every step, venture, and decision I take is guided by Him.”

 

3. What was the spark to your interest in rap music and what honed it to its present status making you one of the Nigerian youth icons?

 

“I had wanted to be an R&B artiste, lol but I fell in love with Rap. Rap, I realized is synonymous with poetry. Rap and poetry share rhyming words, and I discovered that I could express myself better in that genre. Then again, the Late Rapper Dagrin (May his soul continue to Rest in Peace) inspired me, the first time I heard his record, I was blown away.”

 

4. Do you like being referred to as Icon/influencer and is it easier being seen or referred to like such (if your initial answer agrees to be an icon)

 

“An Icon as in living heroine, a symbolic figure, yes. Nothing is easy, especially when you are the first, a trailblazer to look up to.”

 

5. Describe your thoughts and knowledge of the people of the street where you said you grew from (statement made in one of your interviews, you said you grew from the street, though not in the street).

 

“People from the street I meant are just regular people who found themselves in a situation where they are less privileged and have to work extra hard to reach extraordinary heights. Smart, bright, quick-witted, bold and brainy people who can make something beautiful out of any possible situation they found themselves in. True. I am from the street and I consistently remind people that you can be from the street and rise without ever looking to carry items of the baggage of what or where you are from or have been through, everything depends on your carriage, beliefs and determinations.”

 

6. You look beautiful, elegant, comfortable, confident, and humble. I observed a few of your reactions when you perceived you were being spoken for. So, standing up, and speaking for yourself, is that a true representation of who naturally you are?

 

“Thank you for the compliments, I must say you are very observant. The nature of my job exposes me to so many things, most especially meeting new people, I have learnt over the years that as we perceive others, we make impressions about their personality, likability, attractiveness, and other characteristics and self-serving bias can turn a perceptual error through which we attribute what we see in other through our internal personal bias. So, it is important to let others see you as you are, the way you are from the onset. The way you are perceived often turns out, the way you are treated.”

 

 

7. Do you have a pet(s) if yes, how many do they have names for them?

 

“I have a very cute dog; her name is Zoey. She is stunning and has thought me a lot of patience, lol. Pets in their natural environment, showered with love and allowed to thrive can drive one, busy as I am, crazy. But we have learnt to love, defend and support each other.”

 

8. Please share with your fans, any information you’d wish to pass on.

 

“I have a 6 tracks body of work (EP) titled ‘Raised to power2’ It is a new and refreshing sound, you should listen to it, I’m sure you would want to buy me a bouquet 🌺 after the listen, lol. And if you want to share your thoughts, you can follow me on Instagram (@officialmzkiss) and Facebook (Mz kiss)

Twitter (@officialmzkiss) but I’m just a DM away. Thank you.”

Comments

Muhammed Kabir said…
πŸ’―πŸ‘ŒπŸΏπŸ‘ŒπŸΏ

Popular posts from this blog

ZACK'S STORY

TENANTS OF THE HOUSE

WHY WOMEN WON'T GO TO HEAVEN