To My Work Colleague

We share so much in friendship as comrades

Your loving care filling my days with pleasure

With each cross we bond, blending as grow

Harmoniously in peace and joyful essence.


Your delicate feminine charm is always a delight

Your warm and welcoming nature makes time with you

An opportunity to bask and drink in your gaiety 

Minutes, hours as days I always look forward to.


So, toasting this special delight of your essentia

I would if human can actualise growing wings

Would fly; soar like eagle on and on grazing heavens

With mighty banner saying; you are, my angel.


Or, I would, if only wish could turn me a singer

Would sing song repleted with enchantment;

Brimming with notes and melody, hit worthy

Put in my all-such song, a toast praiseworthy


Better still if I could paint; brush stroke to perfection

I would show how adorable, sweet and awe inspiring;

How delicious, luscious, charming as lovely;

With colours, textures beholding, a bathing beauty


All fat ifs beyond my means, craft or artistry 

All wishes and dreams I would wake unfulfilled

For as it is I’m only but horned pen pusher poet

Who only can sing as paint best as pen sways


Like: you are dream; worthily clothed by grace

A worrier who fights darkened days with brace

Star light model to wondering souls; searching

For beacon, like guided missile on dusky days.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ZACK'S STORY

TENANTS OF THE HOUSE

WHY WOMEN WON'T GO TO HEAVEN